Prometal provides a wide range of Louver doors available with a variety of configuration and various designs options suitable for internal or external usage.
- Full range of sizes
- Single or double-leaf version
- V Shape and Z Shape Louvere blades
- Door frames are made of steel galvanised sheet and stainless steel
- Hollow metal steel doors are powder-coated in any colour from the RAL palette in order to protect steel elements against the corrosion
- Hollow metal stainless steel doors are also available in brushed finish and mirror finish
- Non-Fire Rated standard doors
- Single or Double Leaf
The production of steel doors is based on unique technology, which involves procedure of joining steel sheets in door leaves by bending and mechanical joints. This solution guarantees high resistance to corrosion and perfectly smooth surface of the door leaf.
The doors are made of galvanized steel sheets or stainless steel sheets grade 304 (also available SS grade 316 on special customer request).
- Pre-coated steel sheets RAL 7035, 5010, 9002, 9006, 9007, 9010, 9016
- Powder-coated to any RAL colour from standard RAL colour chart
- Stainless steel finish (mirror or brush finish)
- Epoxy powder primed finish
- Wet paint (spray paint)
Doors leaves are wrapped with foil in order to protect during the transport and the assembly.
- Single or double leaf
- Oversize with maximum height or width 3 m (double leaf)
- Welded corner
- Knock down
- Butt bolted (fixed or removable)
As additional and optional accessories we offer:
- Various types of ironmongery solutions from ASSA ABLOY
- Mash to protect from insects