Insulated Polyurethane Foam Core Doors
Prometal doors are furnished with a polyurethane core to assure excellent insulating characteristics plus, exceptionally flat surfaces complete chemical bonding of all interior surfaces. Entrapped polyurethane foam provides a stable, durable insulation, superior to other foam products.
- Full range of sizes
- Single or double-leaf version
- Glazing or fire protection ventilation grills
- Noise insulation properties Rw up to 50 dB
- Door frames are made of steel galvanised sheet and stainless steel
- Hollow metal steel doors are powder-coated in any colour from the RAL palette – in order to protect steel elements against the corrosion
- Hollow metal stainless steel doors are also available in brushed finish and mirror finish
- 46mm thick polyurethane core
- Available in 1, 1.2, 1.5 and 2 mm. Galvanized steel also available in G90.
- Face sheets are totally supported by rigid polyurethane for increased impact resistance
- Superior insulating characteristics
- Full flush faces
- Inverted top and bottom end channels welded to both face sheets for added stiffness. Optional steel closing caps available.
- Hinge reinforcement 4.5 mm steel
- High recycled steel content option also available for green building regulations as per requirement
- Fire Rated 30/60/90/120 minutes (BS and UL)
- Double Leaf Steel Dorset
The production of steel doors is based on unique technology, which involves procedure of joining steel sheets in door leaves by bending and mechanical joints. This solution guarantees high resistance to corrosion and perfectly smooth surface of the door leaf.
The doors are made of galvanized steel sheets or stainless steel sheets grade 304 (also available SS grade 316 on special customer request). Door leaves are filled with polyurethane slabs of high density depending on the type of the door.
- Pre-coated steel sheets RAL 7035, 5010, 9002, 9006, 9007, 9010, 9016
- Powder-coated to any RAL colour from standard RAL colour chart
- Stainless steel finish (mirror or brush finish)
- Epoxy powder primed finish
- Decoral painting system (wooden finish)
- Wet paint (spray paint)
Doors leaves are wrapped with foil in order to protect during the transport and the assembly.
- Single or double leaf
- With fire resistance up to 120 mins
- Flush, with vision panel or louver
- Oversize with maximum height or width 3 m (double leaf)
- Welded corner
- Butt bolted (fixed or removable)
As additional and optional accessories we offer:
- Various types of ironmongery solutions from ASSA ABLOY
- Self-closing devices: door closers and door coordinators
- Access control and automatic operators connected with BMS
- Fire rated and non-fire rated louvers
- Thresholds and various types of seals
- Drip caps for external doors