Fire Rated Doors
Prometal provides a wide range of fire proof doors available with a variety of configuration and vision panel options, tested according to American
Standards (UL) & British Standards (BS) suitable for locations such as staircase, corridor, service rooms or entrances.
Our full range of insulated doors with up to 4 hours fire rating is designed to suit power substations, cold stores, heat transfers applications and other similar
These fire rated doors provide safety and security to public areas from retail to industrial premises as well as parking lots.
Screens are designed to satisfy fire protection, security considerations and protect against the influences of weathering. They satisfy the most stringent
requirements for technical functionality and extreme continuous stresses.
- Full range of sizes
- Single or double-leaf version
- Glazing or fire protection ventilation grills
- Noise insulation properties Rw up to 50 dB
- Door frames are made of steel galvanised sheet and stainless steel
- Hollow metal steel doors are powder-coated in any colour from the RAL palette in order to protect steel elements against the corrosion
- Hollow metal stainless steel doors are also available in brushed finish and mirror finish
- Fire Rated 30/60/90/120 minutes (BS and UL)
- Double Leaf Steel Doorset with Decorative Cladding
- Wall access panel
The production of steel doors is based on unique technology, which involves procedure of joining steel sheets in door leaves by bending and mechanical joints. This solution guarantees high resistance to corrosion and perfectly smooth surface of the door leaf.
The doors are made of galvanized steel sheets or stainless steel sheets grade 304 (also available SS grade 316 on special customer request). Door leaves are filled with structural honeycomb or mineral wool with vertical stiffener of high density depending on the type of the door.
- Pre-coated steel sheets RAL 7035, 5010, 9002, 9006, 9007, 9010, 9016
- Powder-coated to any RAL colour from standard RAL colour chart
- Stainless steel finish (mirror or brush finish)
- Epoxy powder primed finish
- Decoral painting system (wooden finish)
- Wet paint (spray paint)
Doors leaves are wrapped with foil in order to protect during the transport and the assembly.
- Single or double leaf
- With fire resistance up to 120 mins
- Flush, with vision panel or louver
- Oversize with maximum height or width 3 m (double leaf)
- Welded corner
- Knock down
- Butt bolted (fixed or removable)
As additional and optional accessories we offer:
- Various types of ironmongery solutions from ASSA ABLOY
- Self-closing devices: door closers and door coordinators
- Access control and automatic operators connected with BMS
- Fire rated and non-fire rated louvers
- Thresholds and various types of seals
- Drip caps for external doors