Lead Lined Wooden Doors
Lockwood provides lead lined doors for hospital environment available with a variety of configuration and vision panel options suitable for x-ray rooms. We can also comply for green building regulations as per your project requirement.
- Full range of sizes
- Single or double-leaf version
- Noise insulation properties Rw up to 50 dB
- Door frames are made of wood or steel
- Anti-bacterial finish
- Lead sheets, available in 0.8 mm upto 6.4 mm thickness, integrated into door and frame
- Single or Double Leaf Steel Doorset
- Radiation proof
The doors are made of solid wood or particle board. Door frames can be provided in solid wood or steel as per the requirement.
- RAL colour chart
- PU paint
Doors leaves are wrapped with foil in order to protect during the transport and the assembly.
- Single or double leaf
As additional and optional accessories we offer:
- Various types of ironmongery solutions from ASSA ABLOY
- Self-closing devices: door closers and door coordinators
- Access control and automatic operators connected with BMS
- Thresholds and various types of seals
- Drip caps for external doors