Noise control has become a major concern for a wide range of building applications. Lockwood has the capability to provide our customers with sound retardant doors for use in sound sensitive environments such as airports, hospitals, government buildings, auditoriums, condominiums, hotels, and educational institutions. With STC ratings from 28 to 50, we have the sound solution that you need for every project.
A complete range of single and double door sets are available to suit performance requirements up to STC 50 dB and 90 min fire integrity. Ideal applicationsinclude cinemas, studios, mechanical rooms, generator rooms and other sound polluted rooms. All details shown are typical only and our Technical Support Group will be pleased to recommend an individual design application.
- Full range of sizes
- Single or double-leaf version
- Glazing or fire protection
- Noise insulation properties up to 50 dB
- Door frames are made of solid wood or steel
- Fire Rated 30/60/90/120 minutes (BS)
- Fire Rated 20/45/60/90minutes (UL)
- Acoustic rating range from 28 upto 50 dB (ASTM/EN)
The production of wooden acoustic doors are based on unique technology, which involves procedure of using special core along with acoustic seals to achieve desired STC rating. This solution guarantees high resistance to sound transmission and acts like a sound barrier.
The doors are made of solid wood, particle board or mineral core. Door frames can be provided in solid wood or steel as per the requirement.
- RAL colour chart
- PU paint
Doors leaves are wrapped with foil in order to protect during the transport and the assembly.
- Single or double leaf
- With fire resistance up to 120 mins
- Flush, with vision panel
As additional and optional accessories we offer:
- Various types of ironmongery solutions from ASSA ABLOY
- Self-closing devices: door closers and door coordinators
- Access control and automatic operators connected with BMS
- Fire rated and non-fire rated louvers
- Thresholds and various types of seals
- Drip caps for external doors